• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
$34.00Thick Like Honey II Sweatshirt
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO SHIP?
Our products are made to order thus creating a lengthier processing time. Orders are submitted to our supplier within 24 hrs of order placement and can take 8-12 days to ship. If ordering for a special occasion please consider this before placing your order.
DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes we ship worldwide; please read the following on international shipments below:
*INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED AT THE RISK OF THE CUSTOMER.*
- International orders can take up to 6 weeks to be delivered; this is the typical lead time after your order has been shipped.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to orders when your shipment reaches its destination-- any fees incurred will be at the customers expense. If your package has been marked as delivered and you did not receive it, often times it is being held at your local post for customs fees that need to be paid.
WRONG ADDRESS PROVIDED/ UNCLAIMED SHIPMENTS:
Please take special care when providing your shipping address. If your address is considered insufficient by the carrier or has been incorrectly supplied, the shipment could be returned to us or stolen. In such the event that a package is returned we are happy to reship it after receiving an updated address (reshipment cost will be the responsibility of the customer).
If an incorrect address was supplied during checkout that exists and your package is delivered to the address provided at checkout, please contact your local postal service for further assistance. We do not offer refunds or reshipment of orders when this occurs.
Please reach out to us within 4 weeks of your estimated delivery date (This date is shown via tracking info) if you have not received your package to file a claim and your order will be re-shipped.
Note: Lost/ Missing shipments pertain to orders that have been shipped but not delivered. If your order has been marked as delivered by the carrier it is not considered a lost shipment (see below if your package has been marked delivered).
TRACKING SAYS DELIVERED BUT I DON'T HAVE MY STUFF!
Unfortunately, we cannot be responsible for items that have been marked as delivered to the address you provided at checkout. If the correct address was provided, using the steps below usually gets the package recovered quickly with the help of your local postal service. It is strongly recommended that you make sure your package is being delivered to a safe location that you are confident in!
Tips for package recovery:
- Wait a few days to see if it gets delivered. Sometimes mail carriers scan things in without actually delivering them; this happens a lot, especially during the holidays. If this is the case, it should be delivered within 1-3 business days.
- Ask your neighbors; sometimes packages are delivered to the wrong address, Especially if you live in an apartment complex.
- Pop by the post office to see if they're holding it. Sometimes they forget to leave pick-up notices.